Establish a National Youth Service Program, managed by public/private partnerships, to provide civic and skill training for community service by Bahamian high school graduates to qualify, after completion, for scholarships for tuition education, internships and entrepreneurial support.
- Establish a National Innovation Centre, in public/private partnership, to promote creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship; to provide access to investors, mentors and labs; to provide incubation facilities for new enterprises in order to translate ideas of Bahamians into commercial products and enterprises.
- Encourage and support, through public private partnerships, all young persons in The Bahamas to belong to a youth organization, such as The Boys Brigade, The Girl Guides, The Boy Scouts or
a church, community or civic youth organization.
- Provide Sexual Health Education in schools, public announcements, media, church and civic organizations.
- Establish, through a partnership among the Government, Churches and civic organizations, community based restorative justice centers to victims a greater voice and divert many alleged offenders away from the criminal court and prison system.
- Develop a national big-brother/ big–sister program to foster the mentorship of at risk youth and provide exposure to the work place and opportunities.